Sunday, March 08, 2009

Well, I know it's been a while, but I have recently been inspired by the Wilson blog and Lee's incredible ability to blog. Thank you, Lee. So, I am going to try to blog a little more often.

To start with, I have some BIG news that many of you probably already know. Matt and I are expecting a baby in August! We are very excited. I am 17 weeks, and we should be able to find out the sex this Friday. I can't wait to find out. I do not see how people can wait.

It is a little funny to think about how very different my life is than it was just a few months ago. I knew this would be the case, and I am very happy--it's just a different lifestyle.

Hopefully I will be better about keeping up with my blog, esp. as there is going to be more exciting and fun posts to come as the little one's arrival gets closer.
Here is a baby Foster's first picture, taken several months ago when I was only about 6 weeks. Hopefully after Friday I will have some better ones to share!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

yay! you are blogging!!! i need pictures of the momma too!