Monday, July 07, 2008




I am going to the Olympic Games.

I can hardly even believe it. What a long road it’s been. But God has been faithful every single step of the way. And so good. Even when things were so hard and so painful, God was so good and faithful to me. And, if this venture hadn’t turned out quite the way I’d have hoped, God still would have been so good and faithful.

I really was happy with how I dove this week. I was very consistent, as all four of my lists were within 7 points of each other. I even got my personal best on the first list with 353 points.

I am so thankful and happy I don’t even know what to say. And so very humbled.

We will be home for about 2 weeks, then go to nationals in CA. We will leave from there to go to Beijing. I will dive in Beijing on August 15-17.

I am so excited!

2 comments:

Bev said...

We are friends of Dawn Kropp - praying for your great impace for the Lord during these Olympics - Congratulations and God Bless you all the way!
Rusty & Bev Smith
Guadalupe Christian Camp
Carlsbad, NM

Unknown said...

Congratulations Nancilea. We'll all be watching in Birmingham.