Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm in California!

It has been a very busy (but good) week of packing and goodbyes. I will be away from home for almost 5 weeks! I am now in Pasadena for Nationals. I will dive in the Semi-finals tomorrow and the finals on Saturday. From here we will leave to go to San Jose on Monday for Team Processing. There we will get our outfitting as well as lots of information that will help us know what to expect in Beijing. I have heard the outfitting is great, and I can't wait to see it!

Laura, my teammate and her mom and I are getting ready to go to Santa Monica Pier for dinner and a nice relaxing evening away from the hotel. Pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nancilea!
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to see you before you left and wish you well on your amazing adventure! If you might remember, we did a couple of Beth Moore studies together this past year and it was so great to hear your Mom keep us updated on your wild ride. (You were always too shy to "toot" your own horn.)
We're so proud of you - especially here in The Woodlands - and have such confidence in your strengths and ability! You'll represent the USA so proudly!
Go get 'em girl. Can't wait to see you on National television with that award winning smile.
Best wishes -
Crystal Brown